ISO Sign Newsletter September 2015
The ISO Sign family is proud to welcome our newest facility that has asked us to develop and customize their infection prevention signage;
CHOCTAW NATION HEALTH CARE CENTER
It has been a number of months since we’ve reached out, but we wanted to get you up-to-speed on several developments with the THE ISO SIGN. First and foremost, thanks for letting us include you on our ISOSIGN Updates! We are very excited about our upcoming initiatives to help increase awareness and support for your Infection Control program at your facility.
We are currently working with Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, New Mexico, North Eastern Vermont Regional in St. Johnsbury, Vermont, and Johnson Regional Medical Center in Clarksville, Arkansas. When these are completed, Isosign will be in over 50 facilities nationwide serving these facilities Infection Prevention Signage needs by displaying customized Isolation Precaution Inserts and Risk Management Inserts.
Please check out our ad in the Fall 2015 issue of Prevention Strategist Magazine
THE ISO SIGN SYSTEM
You may know this already, but ISO SIGN Infection Control Signage is a patented smart sign system that you can fully CUSTOMIZE to your facilities needs and wants. It’s a dynamic infection control system branded to the look and feel of your hospital’s guidelines. The signs play an intricate part in:
- Saving your clinician’s time – customized branding with the right messaging for the right conditions.
- Effectively manages risk – Its ADA compliant, uses universal hazard and color coded safety symbols specific to your hospital and medical facility. It immediately informs visitors and staff what they need to know before entering a room.
- Cost Efficient – durable, laminated, tabbed inserts that are fully customizable and built to last, so there is no need to throw away or restock.
- Brand Consistency – completely developed to meet your hospitals brand, look and feel.
- Customizable – Specifically designed to meet your needs, from signage framework to removable inserts, we design the system to completely meet the space and brand requirements of your facility. We even can add braille.
We have upgraded our sales and support efforts to make sure that your needs are taken care of and managed at the time you need us to deliver! Our new Vice President of Business Development for ISO Sign , Dan Carter, will be making a concerted effort to reconnect with your signage needs, whether you want something now or down the road, we want to understand your signage goals. We‘ve invested in a specialized signage printer that improves the efficiency and design of our custom built signs. Whether you have specific signage needs now, in planning stages of a new wing or facility, or just wanting to get an idea of how some ISO Signage would impact your facility, we can work with you on any level.
Want to know more?
For more information about THE ISO SIGN and our complete customizable smart signage system call us at 502-582-2000.