Be a difference maker at the APIC 41st Annual Conference
APIC invites you to be a difference maker and help create a safer world through infection prevention by joining your colleagues at APIC 2014 in sunny Anaheim, California, June 7 -9, 2014. At this meeting, you’ll join almost 5,000 attendees, including 2,500 clinical professionals to learn the latest science, technology, and best practices in infection prevention and control.
The top 7 reasons to attend APIC 2014
Join your colleagues at APIC 2014 to learn about the latest research and science and to discover real-world solutions to challenging infection prevention issues. APIC’s 41st Annual Conference is the premier forum for infection prevention and epidemiology professionals.
Need another reason to attend? Here are six more reasons.
- Explore six educational tracks. Make the most of your experience by focusing your professional development on knowledge areas aligned with your infection prevention responsibilities. Choose from sessions on Ambulatory and Perioperative Strategies; Special Populations; HAI Definitions and Challenges; Program and Professional Development; Environmental Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization; and Hot Topics.
- Choose from more than 90 sessions. APIC 2014 features three days of more than 90 educational sessions and cutting-edge workshops. Learn from leading clinical, industry, and public health experts.
- Discover emerging issues. Stay ahead of industry hot topics and discuss how to prevent problems before they become unmanageable This year you’ll find plenaries, sessions, workshops, and abstract presentations on critical issues like CRE and other multidrug-resistant organisms, public reporting and NHSN, and safe injection practices. You can also take this opportunity to earn valuable CNE contact hours.
- Experience the latest tools and technology. Explore the leading edge of science and technology in APIC 2014’s exhibit hall. Browse the 230+ exhibits, learn about scientific advances in equipment and devices, and experience hands-on demonstrations of the latest technology.
- Share the learning. The professional development doesn’t stop at the end of the conference. Every attendee will receive a copy of the standard conference proceedings, which includes all the educational sessions synced with presentation slides. This means you can go back and catch up on what you missed and share the most relevant sessions with the rest of your team.
- Connect (and reconnect) with colleagues. Looking for networking opportunities? APIC 2014 won’t disappoint! From the Welcome Reception to the new Section roundtables at lunch, this year’s conference offers multiple opportunities to network with heathcare professionals from across the United States and around the world.