Celebrate 40 years of working together to create a safer world through the prevention of infection by joining your colleagues at the APIC 40th Annual Conference. This is your opportunity to review the achievements in science, technology, and practice and explore the advances still to come as we continue to move towards a shared vision of healthcare without infection.
- More than 2,500 clinical professionals
- 100+ educational opportunities
- 300+ poster presentations
- 200+ exhibitors in the largest exhibit hall dedicated to infection prevention
- Countless networking opportunities
At APIC 2013, you’ll find the latest advances in science to practice, the newest technology, and priceless networking opportunities. This is the can’t miss event for professionals in infection prevention.
APIC 2013 features three days of keynote speakers, educational sessions, in-depth workshops, satellite symposium, and exhibit hall learning experiences. Use the tools and resources below to prepare for your conference experience.
Get a taste of the quality conference education— Some Highlights of the 2013 program include:
- Best ways to keep the IC Committee Functional – Richard P. Wenzel, MD, MSc., VCU Medical Center
- Bridging Sciences: Infection Prevention and Patient Safety – Elizabeth Monsees, RN, MSN, MBA, CIC, Children’s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
- Implementation Science: Getting the Science to the Bedside – Denise M. Murphy, RN, BSN, MPH, CIC, Main Line Health System
- Plus seven dedicated NHSN sessions, a special opening plenary on Infection Prevention through the Decades, one day featuring an educational focus on long-term care, and more!
Earn nursing contact hours—educational sessions are eligible for continuing education credits for a number of professional credentials and organizations.