The ISO SIGN is gaining ground as more and more hospitals and other medical facilities are discovering the great benefits of what the ISO SIGN can do for them. Each month, we receive more and more inquiries to help getting hospitals to the next step in communication for clinicians and VISITORS. We want to help increase awareness and support for your Infection Control program at your facility.
Are you attending APIC 2012 this year in San Antonio on June 4 – June 6?? If you are, we would love to see you. We are located at Booth 1034.
Whether you want to schedule a time to speak with us during the show, just curious at seeing what all the fuss is about with our “Smart Signage System”, or just feel like saying hi, we’d love to meet with you and learn more about your needs.
THE ISOSIGN SYSTEM
If so, than we’d like to direct your attention to the “AFTER” picture on the right.
You may know this already, but ISOSIGN Infection Control Signage is a patent-pending smart sign system that we can fully CUSTOMIZE to your facilities needs and wants. It’s a dynamic infection control system branded to the look and feel of your hospital’s guidelines. The signs play an intricate part in:
1) Saving your clinician’s time – customized with the right messaging for the patient’s conditions, contained in the sign holder at the patient’s door.
2) Effectively manages risk – Its ADA compliant, uses universal hazard and color coded safety symbols specific to your hospital and medical facility. It immediately informs visitors and staff what they need to know before entering a room.
3) Cost Efficient – durable, UV printed and tabbed inserts that are fully customizable and built to last, so there is no need to throw away or restock.
4) Brand Consistency – completely developed to meet your hospitals brand, look and feel.
5) Customizable – Specifically designed to meet your needs, from signage framework to removable inserts, we design the system to completely meet the space and brand requirements of your facility. We even can add braille, making the signage ADA compliant.
We’ll be attending the APIC show located at Booth 1034.
Stop by and see us, or if you have any immediate needs, let us know and we can schedule a time at the show to discuss what your current situation is and how we can help!
Want to Know More?
Check out our new web site at www.theisosign.com. You can see how our signage works, order a sample, schedule a call, or order a brochure.
In addition, you can check out specific samples of signage and inserts that we have developed for other hospitals.
For more information about THE ISO SIGN and our complete customizable smart signage system, please call us at 866-504-4001.