Well, it’s that time of the year again when you are working on your budgets for 2013. Are you factoring into your budget plans for adding effective Isolation Precaution Signage? Have you considered installing the ISOSIGN system in a problematic unit or small pod on a trial basis? Let the results help justify a budget request. The ISOSIGN has proven itself in every hospital using it. See testimonial below.
We love to tout our signs, but don’t take our word for it. Earlier in the year, we were contacted by Rose Mary Goins about looking into isolation signage for their hospital. The time and effort it was taking to continue putting up and taking down signs, printing and managing was taking its toll. After looking at their situation further, they decided to go with the ISOPLUS sign to solve their problems. Here’s what Rose Mary had to say:
We have all of our signs up and everyone loves them. The staff really likes them and the patient areas look so much better without having signs taped on doors, etc. Our CEO took some of our Hospital Board Members around and they were very impressed. We also had a trainer from SWC nurse call system that was here and was very impressed with our signs. I appreciate all the work you did and please let everyone know that we will promote your product at any opportunity.
Clinical Information Specialist – Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
THE ISOSIGN SYSTEM
Does the “BEFORE” picture below look familiar?
If so, than we’d like to direct your attention to the “AFTER” picture on the right.
You may know this already, but ISOSIGN Infection Control Signage is a patent-pending smart sign system that we can fully CUSTOMIZE to your facilities needs and wants. It’s a dynamic infection control system branded to the look and feel of your hospital’s guidelines. The signs play an intricate part in:
1) Saving your clinician’s time – customized with the right messaging for the patient’s conditions, contained in the sign holder at the patient’s door.
2) Effectively manages risk – Its ADA compliant, uses universal hazard and color coded safety symbols specific to your hospital and medical facility. It immediately informs visitors and staff what they need to know before entering a room.
3) Cost Efficient – durable, UV printed and tabbed inserts that are fully customizable and built to last, so there is no need to throw away or restock.
4) Brand Consistency – completely developed to meet your hospitals brand, look and feel.
5) Customizable – Specifically designed to meet your needs, from signage framework to removable inserts, we design the system to completely meet the space and brand requirements of your facility. We even can add braille, making the signage ADA compliant.
APIC 2012 Follow-up
We had a wonderful turnout at the APIC show in San Antonio. Thanks to everyone that stopped by our booth! We have been so busy from it, we have yet to contact everyone we have met. We have sent a number of samples out to attendees, but still haven’t fulfilled everyone’s request yet. If you requested a sign, and haven’t been contacted yet, please be patient, a representative will be reaching out soon.
Don’t be shy though, feel free to drop us a line or send us an email at email@example.com if you’d like to get a sample sooner than later. We’d love to hear from you!
Want to Know More?